Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

A NEW TWIST TO THE BLOG!





A new twist to my blog! I'm going to start giving a review for the books I read. You have probably seen on my side panels pictures of some books I currently love, but never really said much about them. So, that's about to change. I love books! They take me away to new worlds or they can open my eyes to the world around me. Where ever they take you is special because it's just you and the characters in the story, and most importantly, you are reading. In my house books are a must and we read as a family almost everyday.

With out further delay, book number one.

WINGS by Aprilynne Pike. This author is very dear to me because she is my friend (that I had dinner with last night). She is also an amazing writer. Her book WINGS is about a teenage girl named Laural, who finds out she is a faerie. Oh, but not like the fairy tales portray. Throw in some historical background and new mythos and you have this amazing rendition. This is a three part seres and the second book will be released in May 2010.

No comments: