Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Tooth Fairy! Where are you?


The Tooth Fairy seems to miss our house-a lot. My son lost a tooth two days ago and that stinking fairy skipped him over. This tragedy seems to happen almost every time someone in our house looses a tooth. But, come on now, give this fairy a break. She just can’t get herself up in time lately.


I got tired of hearing the kid’s disappointment in the mornings when the tooth would still be under the pillow and no money in its place. We made a designated spot that we now put the teeth in waiting, on the kitchen counter. No missing it now.

This Tooth Fairy failed again. This morning I woke up to my 4-year-old-daughter wailing that the Tooth Fairy (she has named her Tinker Bell-go figure) didn’t come. After consoling the upset child, she just knew that our cat had scared the Tooth Fairy away and that’s why she didn’t come. She also came up with a plan and made a sign of a cat locked in the garage and a map of where the tooth will be waiting. Wow, I’d hate to think what she is going to do when it's her tooth.

Now please lets all pray that this Tooth Fairy can wake her very exhausted behind up and get this job done. TONIGHT!

1 comment:

Susan Andersen said...

I like this. Our tooth fairy has forgotten, too. I think she likes to put money right after the child falls asleep at night.

PS I love the music on your blog.