Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Mutton Bustin



On Friday night of the Rodeo, Dominic got the chance to Mutton Bust. He did so good, he held on for so long. He fell off pretty hard though. When that happened it knocked out his breath and when it came back the whole arena could hear his wails. While getting dusted off back behind the announcer stand with tears in his eyes he walked up to the bull and bronk riders and said "I'm a real cowboy too now." He ended up taking 2nd place and winning a big belt buckel. It is displayed proudly so right as you enter our house you see it and can ask him about it. You go my little cowboy!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Way to go Dominic! You sure look like a real cowboy...GREAT JOB!

The Bee Family said...

These are the cutest pictures. I haven't looked at your blog forever cuz well I don't have the internet, but I love all the latest post.