Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008




My Sweet baby girl ended up getting surgery on Thursday. I noticed a lump in her ear, I thought it might be a plugged duct or some thing and kept an eye on it. Well in a span of 4 months it doubled in size and hurt Paisley if it was touched. Her balance was getting so she fell down a lot and her speech was not getting any better. I took her in to get it looked at. It ended up being a tumor growing in her ear. It was putting pressure on the ear drum and that was what was causing her balance and speech problems. When they removed it, the doc told me it was the size of a grape and he found an other one in the other ear the size of a pea. Man I am glad I noticed this before it cause major irreversible damage. While she was coming to. I was holding her in my arms and it reminded me of holding her when she was born and it kind of made want to cry thinking about my children in hospitals. She is doing great now and is playing so full of life again keeping her balance now so she can RUN.

2 comments:

Ash said...

Oh my gosh, how scary! I'm glad you had it checked out and that she's doing better already! She's such a cutie!

Jen said...

What a brave girl! I'm glad she's able to do fun stuff again.