Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Cell Phone Camera Bandit





I was going through my pictures on my phone this morning and noticed some new photos. I viewed them and I couldn't remember taking them. They were way cute. I kept scrolling down to the next photos. You could tell they were taken by an unsteady hand, and that is how I found the guilty culprit. Seth has been taking pictures! I knew he gets on it to watch a video I recorded one day, but I didn't think he would know how to operate the camera, plus store them. Boy mom's never underestimate the intelligence of your children. I thought you all would get a kick out them, I did.

2 comments:

The Perry Family said...

You've got the cutest family. I love how cute your little kids are, they are darling!!

Jen said...

You never know when you'll be caught picking your nose or scratching your butt...better watch out!