Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Page A Day

From May 15th to June 15th, I've joined a challenge to write AT LEAST a page a day.

This is a great way for me to keep a realistic goal of writing this new manuscript. I do hope to write more than one page a day, but if I don't that's going to be okay. I'll at least wrote one page.

 My work in progress at the moment will hopefully have 250 to 300 pages. I will keep you posted every few days on my progress in hopes to have a cheering section. If I do slack I really want you guys to give me motivation to keep going.

If any of you are interested in joining in this amazing challenge, click HERE to read about all the rules and information.

CHEERS
-Laci

3 comments:

Michelle W. Nate said...

I was a surprise to my family. At 43 my Mom had not planned on having me, but had dreamed of me for many years. While pregnant this gray haired lady had to take ridicule and questions of why she was keeping her baby and comments like you already have 5 children why would you want to do this when you are so old. When I was born and they handed me over to my mother she proclaimed...It is her, it is really her. I was the baby in her dreams. The images were perfect. She knew she made the right choice. I was supposed to be here. They never questioned their decision and knew that yes their was a possibility of having a child with Downs or some other problem, but it was their life. The life they were going to create. It is so human for all of us to cast judgment and find fault with others. Remember who you are and your family is just as important as others. If you feel that you can handle the possibility of another than that should be your choice. This is your life!

Roland D. Yeomans said...

Finally, a realistic writing goal. One well-crafted page is worth four hastily pecked out pages.

I really appreciate your blog, Roland

Unknown said...

Thanks Roland! You'll have to give me some tips on writing since you are amazing!