Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

First Day of School!

School started today and it couldn't have come at a better time. The kids were starting to bicker non-stop. They were even getting excited to start a new year. We'll see how long the excitement lasts as the homework gets sent home and strict bedtime of 8pm. Seth wouldn't let me get a photo of him today so you only get to see the two middle kids. And, I'm lucky to have gotten Dom. I had to howler at him to come back after he rode off on his bike. You'll see how much he loves getting his photo taken below. Such a boy. Hey, can't blame him. I HATE getting my picture taken as well.

 
Dom first day of 4th grade. And apparently it's no longer cool for mom's pictures.

 
Paisley's first day of 1st grade. I can't believe how big she is getting!
 
 

No comments: