Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Blog Book Review! Boys and a maze...

The Maze Runner
by James Dashner


A little bit about this great book:
Thomas wakes up and finds himself in a world he doesn't recognize, and he can't remember anything about his past. The heart of this story is the mystery of the maze. Boys live in this maze made up of stone walls that protect them from horrible creatures and the boys are faced with the endless challenge of solving a maze that changes every day and seems to have no exit. Just as I thought I knew what was going to happen next, I was wrong. I loved that it kept me guessing right up to the last page. I will definitely be waiting anxiously for the sequel.


Now it's books like this that makes me want mine published, because of the thought that's gone into the plots and characters. GO read this book!

No comments: