Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Body Memo's

Dear Belly,
Why have you betrayed me so? You use to be so tight and skinny, but now all you do is hang there loose and lumpy. Why is that? In the past, I could proudly show off your toned muscles in a tiny two piece. Now I have to hide you underneath a baggy t-shirt. I know, I know, it's not all your fault. What's that? You're hungry and want more carbs.....Well if you insist.
Hungering for you,
Laci


Dear Chin,
I was just wondering when you thought it was okay to start growing a hair? This morning as I was applying make up, I felt it! You couldn't have been nicer and grown a soft, light hair, NO! You had to choose a thick, bristly, black thing! Well, I have something coming for you, it's called HOT WAX! Take that....
Concurringly yours,
Laci

1 comment:

Amber said...

Laci! You crack me up! You're a sexy mama!